January 28, 2012

Sigh!

Sigh!
By Marisa Bernhard

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah!
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah!
I prayed to you … I prayed to her some time ago!  I asked for your blessing.
I asked her for a miracle. My prayers forgo!  I cried for years … the tears filled my soul.
I am empty inside; I grieve for the love my heartaches!  How could you say no?
I am angry and enraged!  My worth trodden. Can it get any worse?
I think I could be losing everything! Please end this curse!
I cannot ask again.  It befalls insane.
You, She, He & Devine, have heard my pleas.
My words harsh, at times my tongue incensed.
Do I ask for your pardon?  I do not know…  I am hurt and troubled.
My heart broken, my spirit absent, all my beliefs lost.
My petition silent … it fills the vacant space in my heart.
It is there for you to find.
I say nothing, I sigh my prayer without a sound.
Amen…So Be It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My words are down;my soul is bare...now it's; your turn please share: